Re: [MiNT] xaaes resolution

> Yes, resolution change is not implemented yet. Also startup
> resolution is a little bit difficult through the video= cnf option
> (but I don't know yet how N.AES figure this out).

As far as I know, N.AES just reads the NEWDESK.INF file, and figures out the
desired resolution from the values there.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).