Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16 - have you all switched yet?

V Čt, 02. 09. 2004 v 09:43, Petr Stehlik píše:
> Hi,
>
> how many of you haven't switched to 1.16 yet? Can Frank declare the 1.16
> as mainline now and 1.15.12 as old and unsupported? I have installed it
> on several ARAnyMs and also on my AfterBurner040 and it seems to work

Well, I just got first private reply and realized that I got trapped by
myself. To clarify: I know ARAnyM has problem with nfeth-config under
FreeMiNT 1.16 and I am just working on fixing that. While fixing that I
thought I'd remove all pre-1.16 code (simply because programming for
1.16 is easiner and cleaner) and so I decided to ask what is the current
status of the upgrading process between all users...

Petr