[MiNT] New Sparemint Site

Hey guys,

I've been stuck on a problem with my falcon that more or less resulted
in final binaries that got bus errors right around when they hit the
crt0 code.  I reinstalled numerous packages on my system and now it's
fixed up and a set of python rpms has been uploaded to sparemint with a
couple bugfixes and a new version.

Also, this means I'll start working on the sparemint codebase again
which is coming along nicely ;-)

I just needed to have the falcon running properly so I could have a
properly working remote build host.

Initially during development the new sparemint site will be hosted on a
connection capable of 45KB/sec, but eventually I'll put it on a nice
quick T3 for people to play with.

Thanks,