[MiNT] mintlib cross-compile install

Hi,

I got mintlib compile but it gave errors when installing.
The problem was that there are hardcoded paths in the 'include/clean-include' file. It checks for /usr/include and /usr/local/include which is certainly incorrect in a cross-compilation system!

Further it's "make-system" seams to be inconsistent in comparison with the content of 'lib' (gemlib, cflib, gemma): it expects the prefix variable named "prefix" but when one compiles other libraries we use 'PREFIX' to declare the path. IMO it would be nice that everything from CVS can be compiled with the same command. make CROSS=yes PREFIX=/usr/local/cross-tools/m68k-atari-mint all install
or
make CROSS=yes prefix=/usr/local/cross-tools/m68k-atari-mint all install

regards
Philipp