Re: [MiNT] mysql || PHP port to Sparemint?

I had to do some patching I believe, but not too much.  I did post the
RPMs/SRPMs of what I did in my web space, so you can grab them and look at
the mess:

http://www.radix.net/~kws/mint/

-rw-r--r--   1 kws      tech     1262763 Sep  8 13:15 apache-php-1.0-1.m68kmint.rpm
-rw-r--r--   1 kws      tech     7037594 Sep  8 13:23 apache-php-1.0-1.src.rpm
-rw-r--r--   1 kws      tech        9756 Sep  8 13:15 apache-php-devel-1.0-1.m68kmint.rpm

MySQL was not a problem as you can build without it, although many PHP
apps do use it, so it made testing a little interesting.

I'll see if I get some time to look into this this week, but I believe all
of this was done with GCC 2.95 and the Mintlibs from the time it was
built.  I do have GCC 3.3.3 that I built on my CT60 Falcon, and I did get
stuck building PHP 5.0, but I can not remember where, and never had the
time to go back to it.

Keith