Re: [MiNT] MiNTlib and FreeMiNT

Hello!

I modified MiNTlib, gemlib and gemma so they compile fine with GCC 3.3.
To keep compatibility to old versions I added the macro CLOBBER_RETURN to <features.h>. Is this the right place or not? Perhaps this is a "holy file" which shoudn't be touched by a lamer. But how can I know?

compiler.h is a better choice for such macros. The macro should also be prefixed with '__' as it's a system internal macro.

I tested it on "qed" and it the program created worked OK. (Except there was an error at the end of "make": m68k-mint-atari-stack is missing. This application is missing in my cross-compiler setup. I think it would modify default stack size. From where can I get it?

This tool is part of the mintbin package. Can be downloaded from the Sparemint site (somewher in the cross compiler section under sources).

At the moment I'm stuck with compiling FreeMiNT from CVS. What does this error mean:

Looks like a typo. I'll check this.

PS: When I got everything GCC 3.3 compatible, how can I commit these changes?

You can send me the diff or, if you want to contribute and work on more things, you can get a cvs write account and commit directly into the repository.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060