Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16.1 beta release

Installed the 1.16.1 release yesterday. Had a few problems because
I followed the warning not to use old drivers so rtl8139 was missing
and I gather I may need slip too.

I was expecting to have problems with Imagecopy ic4plus but I will
just have to find an alternative.

I was impressed with the increased speed when browsing. I don't
know if this is because of the change to the file handling or
because of the change to inet4.xdd  Very welcome improvement :-)

Not tried Xaaes yet.

Well done guys.

Regards,

Peter

FREE local-rate dial-up - no monthly fees!  Move over to Freeola for
FREE unlimited web space, e-mail & domain hosting www.freeola.com