Re: [MiNT] mouse wheel support in xaaes

V Po, 11. 10. 2004 v 20:25, Arnaud BERCEGEAY píše:
> I'd like to have the mouse wheel support enable by default in CVS so that
> everyone could test it, and add the mouse wheel support in upper and lower
> layers (application, aranym/emutos).

I was wondering: the IKBD sends the extended status packet and the VDI
expects something - but should the VDI be dependent on the IKBD wheel
implementation? I don't think so. I believe the VDI should get the mouse
wheel information from the mouse_vec. Am I correct? And is it possible
(has already been defined how) to send the wheel info via the mouse vec?

Obviously the Eiffel interface authors must have solved this somehow but
I don't know which VDI or AES they use and how and where they convert
the extended IKBD status packet to the mouse wheel actions.

Petr