Re: [MiNT] [Aranym-user] KBD problem

Hi Frank,

Frank Naumann wrote:
When I set XaAES as the main AES, so that I'm testing both the new
kernel and XaAES kernel module snapshots, the keyboard is not
responding ... The keyboard is mute ...

I can't reproduce this here.

Because you can't run ARAnyM ?
If you can, just update the freeMiNT configuration in :

http://eureka.atari.org/xa-my-aes.zip

that is a 1.16.0beta release, with the latest kernel snapshots ...

None of the recent CVS snapshots are working :-(

I can't aggree here as I daily use the current CVS version (ozk too I think).

Well, maybe a specific ARAnyM problem ...

I hope it will help ...

Not really, it's hard to debug something that I can't reproduce.

Maybe you could ... But sorry I'm helpless. No clues ...

Regards,

-- François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org