[MiNT] Let me correct myself...

A few weeks ago, after re-joining (actively) the Atari/Mint community, I made
the offhand remark that installing Mint wasn't any easier than when I had
faded out of sight. I made that remark after reading posts on how to install
easymint, but before I had actually installed it. My previous experience was
with KEMD and K.Ellis install docs.

I'm happy to say that I was very wrong. Easymint is actually much, much easier
to install.

Thanks to everyone involved with the Mint community! :-)

--

                                                              /\
                                                         Dark<  >Lord