Re: [MiNT] 1.16.1 and DMASOUND/XBIOS SOUND

Hi again,

>1.16.1 contains a modified trap handler. This may be it. You may have to
>compile the kernel without -DSYSCALL_REENTRANT and try again.

It seems the trap handler was quite alright in this regard. It turned out that disabling the new
traphandler only had one effect - XaAES could not be loaded.

However, GEMJing started working after the following patch by Ozk:

"Preserve CPU register D0 across trap-handlers. Makes XBIOS aware sound apps work again"

It also solved the aICQ prob, but I did not notice at first since I had a problem with reserving the
wrong memory type (TT-RAM) as well..  :/

Anyway, it is all working solid now.

Thanks,

Joakim