Re: [MiNT] CDRW questions (cont)

Yes. Search the archive. Somebody got it right, and with 1.16.0, which for me told me I had set Extendos to the wrong memory type, when I had not. The correct answer seems to be in the archives, and I too will someday read it. I have killed the last drive that has a bus power jumper, and need to make other arrangements before I run MiNT again.

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |