Re: [MiNT] Kentry

Frank Naumann napisał(a):
Hello!

Ok, the "unload" feature was an extra in my mind, so, how does it look without unload? Just the on_shutdown feature?

For what thing do you need it?

So a disk driver can (for example) flush HDD caches before power is shut down.

This is the wrong way. The right way is to todo the sync if the buffer cache sync the device. Such a disk driver will be attached to the buffer cache anyway.

(sorry for bypassing MiNTList by mistake)

Do we have anything like that working atm?

I'd like to add such thing to have clean filesystem after CT60 turns off.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl