Re: [MiNT] Kentry

Thomas Binder napisał(a):
Hi!

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 11:03:50AM +0100, Adam Klobukowski wrote:

On my system I have unclean filesystem after I do a power down
shutdown. I think that it may depend on the harddisk.

Maybe you're suffering the same problem people using certain
versions of Windows 9x, i.e. the power is shut off before the disk
could actually flush its internal cache?

Yes, I belive it is the same problem.

Does the problem also occur if you only halt the system, wait for
a few seconds and then switch the power off manually?

I didn't tested that, but I think after something like this fs would be ok.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl