Re: [MiNT] wind_xget()

Hello,

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:05:00 +0100, Gerhard Stoll <Gerhard_Stoll@b.maus.de> wrote:

OS> I think that mode 13 is free for use, between WF_NEXTXYWH(12) and
OS> WF_NEWDESK(14). Anyone know if this mode is used for anything?

It looks like that mode 13 is used. I found a message from Martin Osieka
(Autthor from WINX, MiNA). He wrote that some old AES version use this mode for
wind_set.

Thanks for the info.

BTW, we can keep this value for WF_FIRSTAREAXYWH (13).

Applications should first make sure that AES supports this value (by calling appl_getinfo) before using wind_xget(WF_FIRSTAREAXYWH), and if the AES doesn't support this value, then applications have to use wind_get(WF_FIRSTXYWH). That way, applications will work fine on any AES.

best regards,
Arnaud.