[MiNT] Documentation about character tables

I am looking for information about how to create my own keyboard table for a
swedish keyboard. Someone told me that it can be found at

freemint/doc/atari/tos4rn.hyp

and

freemint/tools/mktbl/keyboards

and

freemint/tools/mktbl/mktbl.c

but are theese references to a homepage, a FTP or what? I have tried both ways
but not had any success. Could anyone please help me about how to get to theese
sources.

--

Med vänliga hälsningar
Yours sincerely

Jonas Möller Nielsen

*   VIKTIGT **** WICHTIG **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANTE    *
* NY ADRESS - NEUE ADRESSE - NEW ADDRESS - DIRECCION NUEVO *
Bioagua/Cascada Trading AB
Egils gränd 51
SE-432 31  Varberg
Sweden - Suecia - Sverige - Schweden
Tel.:   +46 340 156 40
Fax:    +46 709 62 24 78
Mobile: +46 709 68 63 93
Mobile: +34 679 67 15 97
E-mail: jonas.moller.nielsen@bioagua.se
ICQ:    139445783  Nick name: Jonas445783  Nick name: Jonas
Skype:  jonasmn