Re: [MiNT] wind_get/set mode

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 20:29 +0100, Arnaud BERCEGEAY wrote:
Hello,

> Is there a list of things that have been added?  Other than reading the
> source code that is!

Added to what ? and added from when ?

Added to the Atari API in general.  Is there no standard set of API calls?   Or does the programmer have to decide if they will write for old AES, MultiTOS AES, MagiC AES, MyAES, XaAES, etc, or which subset of all of these they will attempt to use?

I was hoping there was some sort of unified reference documentation (sort of like the old Atari Compendium, older updated).   I'm guessing that for our purposes, with XaAES being integrated into MiNT, that there should be a push to have XaAES as the new "standard" for AES, and MiNT as the standard for GEMDOS, BIOS, etc.

Is there any interest in creating such a document, via a WIKI for example?

Added to XaAES ? => read XaAES docs
Added to MyAES ? => read MyAES docs
Added to gemlib ? => read gemlib ChangeLog or visit
http://arnaud.bercegeay.free.fr/gemlib

HTH,
Arnaud.

I'll take a look at those, thanks!