Re: [MiNT] Docu

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 18:11 +0100, Gerhard Stoll wrote:
EKL> You said that everyone can change it,

I mean that the whole is managed with CVS.

Not everyone is willing to work with CVS.  Direct edits online might prompt more people to contribute.

EKL> Is there an interest in going with a wiki system that would
EKL> translate the text?

I not, because I want a offline version (ST-Guide). This is the best way to
programming for me. Select a word in qed, press the help key and get the
information in ST-Guide.

Exporting the whole site wouldn't be hard.  I can throw together an export easy!

UDO make also automatic referenz. With UDO you can make with one sourecode a
ST-Guide, HTML or ASCII and some more formats.

Do you have a website for more information on UDO?  I'd like to look into it more.

Thanks,
Evan