Re: [MiNT] New AES keyboard messages

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 13:14 -0800, Howard Chu wrote:
I think Evan has already demonstrated that he's unqualified to render
meaningful design feedback. Just ignore him for now, maybe in a few
years when he actually has a clue he could offer something useful.

I'm unqualified because I don't agree with you?  Love you too!

Just so I can not agree with you, how about you post your idea on solving the problem!  Be constructive instead of just bashing.  We really don't need personal attacks.

Thanks,
Evan