Re: [MiNT] TosWin2 problem with latest XaAES

 Hi,

søn, 10,.04.2005 kl. 19.53 +0200, skrev Martin Tarenskeen:
> Hi,
>
> After several crashes I finally have the latest XaAES version from CVS
> running. (Nice fileselector !).

 Thanks ;-)

> The problem I had at first appeared to be my homemade English translation
> of Toswin2's (version 2.6) toswin2.rsc file. But with the new XaAES my
> system crashes with a message like this:
>
> pid 98 (toswin2): XaAES: ../trnfm.c, 867, fix_rsc_palette(): kfree o 0x2E28104: invalid S?_MAGIC!
> FATAL ERROR. You must reboot your system.
>
> But after reinstalling the original German rsc file, everything is fine
> again. But I want my English version back. I think the standard language
> for all FreeMiNT projects should be English anyhow.
>
> I'm not sure where the problem is: XaAES, TosWin2, or maybe Intrface (that
> I used to translate toswin2.rsc) produces incompatible rsc files ??

 This is a bug I'm trying to figure out now. There is a serious bug
which causes HighWire to crash on certain pages too, and I think that is
linked to what you report here. Hopefully I will be able to figure it
out soon....

 regards
Odd Skancke