[MiNT] GCC 3.3.5 & MintLIB

Hi guys,

I finally got gcc (3.3.5) cross-compiled for MiNT.  It seems it is
really picky about binutils.  I think 2.15 is broke even though the
patches for 2.13 apply just fine.  2.13 works.  No luck with 2.9.

Anyway, mintlib (lastest cvs checkout) need a tiny patch,
mintlib/enoent.c, line 20, remove "const" qualifier as gcc 3.3.5 doesn't
like you to declare something a constant, and then assign to it :)  If
someone needs a diff to remove that one word, let me know and I'll make
one.  There were also some warnings about casts being used in lvalues
being deprecated, but I didn't bother to try and correct that, but it
may break in the future.

I'm looking into porting busybox.  It may require a few functions that
mintlib doesn't have.  If they are pretty common or expected, such a
strchrnul(), can I add them to mintlib and just submit a mintlib patch
when I'm done?

Busybox, for those that haven't heard of it is a very complete set of
Unix utilities geared towards embedded systems (primarily embedded Linux
systems and uClinux systems, but should be somewhat portable).
Everything is in one binary to maximize code re-use and make the binary
as small as possible.  I'm attempting to include a fairly complete Unix
environment in the set of utilities to include (its highly configurable)
but you should be able to strip it way down if you want to compile it
yourself.  My Linux/x86 version of busybox is 720K but includes every
command you can think of, including most of the common network daemons,
init, cron, mkfs, rpm, etc.  Considering how much it does, I think it
would be a nice alternative to a complete set of GNU tools.

-- Evan (SoT)