[MiNT] objc_draw() and other AES calls in userspace?

Hi! While searching for the MiNT VM information I found the snippet below that I think might be relevant to the current XaAES possibilities. What about switching to the user context for objc_draw() XaAES calls? Would that be possible? Can this be also done for the other say WDIALOG stuff callbacks? Best Regards Standa

> Yet, I still don't see how AES and VDI traps could be handled.  For
> example USERDEF objects contain the address of a callback routine and we
> need a way to switch the address space then.  Maybe this could be managed
> if the "clean" address space starts at a relatively high address like 1
> GB.
I think N.AES handles this by running objc_draw etc. in user context (ie.
not from inside the AES trap). After all, the object routines of the AES
can be considered as a library which is part of the program, not the
system (protection-wise).
cu
Michael
--