Re: [MiNT] Fwd: Re: String Server

Quoting Jan Krupka <krupkaj@centrum.cz>:

Also, I see mention of DHST and OLGA. What are these? and where can I
get more information about them.

you can find documentation of OLGA here:
http://www.snailshell.de/OLGA/online/olga.html

This looks like something I'd really like to make use of, and might fit into a
project I'm working on.  Is there English documentation?  I don't know if
google's translation will be good enough :)

DHCP is Document History. For example qed uses this. So just look into its source

I assume this only works for programs that support it.  I'll check the source
later.

-- Evan