[MiNT] VDI information

OS> v_create_driver_info(), v_delete_driver_info()

There is no docu about this function, only what I send to this list.

What I find out is that if call you pdlg_create WDialog will do this
(pseudocode):
-------------------------------cut-------------------------------
for ( i = 21; i < 100; i ++ )
{
  vq_ext_devinfo ( hnd, i, dev_exists, ... );
  if ( dev_exists )
  {
    v_create_driver_info ( hnd, i );
    .
    .
    .
  }
  if ( i == 60 )
  	i =70;
}

OS> v_opnprn

With this function is you can open an printer driver with use the structure
PRN_SETTINGS (from WDialog). I saw the binding first in the docu from NVDI 5,
but the description find you in the doc from NVDI 4.1x (1996-11-27).

OS> complete nvdi documentation

There is no complete doc, like all other operating systems.

Gerhard