[MiNT] compiling freemint

Hi,

Once again I'm attacking the compilation of freemint using a GCC 3.3.3 cross-compiler.
I'm using with the following command:
    make CROSS=yes M68K_ATARI_MINT_CFLAGS=-fno-builtin-vsprintf

The option "-fno-builtin-vsprintf" disables the builtin function vsprintf and therefore the warning:
    "warning: conflicting types for built-in function `vsprintf'"

Up to now I was able to fix most errors which were due to the well known register clobbering error: "error: asm-specifier for variable `retvalue' conflicts with asm clobber list"

But at the moment I'm stuck with Fsetter compilation:
    syscalls.c: In function `st_recvmsg':
syscalls.c:571: error: structure has no member named `msg_accrights' syscalls.c:572: error: structure has no member named `msg_accrightslen'
    syscalls.c: In function `st_sendmsg':
syscalls.c:637: error: structure has no member named `msg_accrights' syscalls.c:638: error: structure has no member named `msg_accrightslen'

Supposing current CVS Fsetter is compiling correctly with GCC 2.95.*, I'd appreciate any hints :-)

Philipp