[MiNT] Samba on the hades

Hi,
last time i'm trying to install samba on the hades. I get the following error :
smbstatus
>creating lame upcase table
>creating lame locase table
>sessionid.tdb not initialized : this is normal the first time and no error
>
>Service      pid     mashine       Connected at
>Failed to open byte range locking database
>Can't initialise locking module - exiting

In the Internet somebody with a i386 has the same problem, he get a newer version and no more error. I tested this on SuSE 8.2, there is the same problem. I get from the SuSE-Site an Update and all was ok.
Which source can i use to compile a new samba-modul ?
Greetings
Holger