[MiNT] e-mail problems with Mint

Hi All,

A few weeks ago Evan looked into my e-mail sending problem with
1.16.x versions.

I have added Evan's e-mail below. I didn't summarise it because
that was bound to confuse things.

I don't have another machine here to check if Mint is sending the
packets but there is no activity on the router LEDs when mails
are stalling.

Is there anything in the config that could lead to a probem like this
with 1.16.x while 1.15.12 works fine ?

I would like to start using 1.16 again, it is faster and more stable
than 1.15.12 but since I can't e-mail (or format floppies) with it
I am stuck with the old version.

Regards,

Peter