[MiNT] MiNT & GCC 3

I saw this before in Mintlib - looks like the definition of Devconnect
and likely other calls needs to have its assembler tweaked - just remove
the return value from the clobber list and GCC 3 should be happy.  I'd
figure it out and submit a patch, but I'm sure someone with more
experience with the source can probably fix it faster and easier than me
fumbling through it right now.

In file included from global.h:25,
                 from falcon.c:15:
../../libkern/libkern.h:108: warning: conflicting types for built-in
function `vsprintf'
falcon.c:43: warning: no previous prototype for `fal_init'
falcon.c: In function `fal_init':
falcon.c:68: error: asm-specifier for variable `retvalue' conflicts with
asm clobber list
falcon.c: In function `fal_ioctl':
falcon.c:212: error: asm-specifier for variable `retvalue' conflicts
with asm clobber list
falcon.c:216: error: asm-specifier for variable `retvalue' conflicts
with asm clobber list
falcon.c:219: error: asm-specifier for variable `retvalue' conflicts
with asm clobber list
falcon.c:222: error: asm-specifier for variable `retvalue' conflicts
with asm clobber list