Re: [MiNT] Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

Evan Langlois píše v St 13. 07. 2005 v 13:56 -0500:

> > I don't count Naes/MyAES, The MagiC users only are 50% of the Atarians.
> > ( I hope that you know that).
>
> If they have no reason to switch, they won't.

Well. Offtopic for a long time but let me add my point of view. If
you're writing software for users (contrary to writing software for
yourself) then you somehow want to reach as many users as possible.
Scratching off 50% of all possible users by not supporting MagiC in your
application is something you'd try to avoid.

Of course it would be just great to have one new XaAES only killer
application that would basically force all non-XaAES users to upgrade to
MiNT+XaAES. All remaining developers would benefit from that. But what
could be such killer app? :-)) Perhaps the new web browser? Let's talk
to HighWire people to make it WCOWORK only!

Petr
:-)