[MiNT] Same old new-developments-story

So, we can either stick to what we have and don't develop anything on the AES
side of things (or anywhere else for that matter) so that users of old no
longer developed OSes will not be confronted with new software that they
can't run. (In fact, they most likely won't be confronted with new software
at all).

Or we can develop something new like AES extensions and if people want to
stick to old OS versions, well they can't use it, but they won't be too
worried about that anyway. If a user wants new stuff, he upgrades. If he
wants to stick to old stuff, he does just that.

MiNT/XaAES is the only way forward anyway, users of any other Atari OS will
have to live with the fact that their OS is no longer under development and
new versions of apps might no longer run if (we should be so lucky) real new
OS extensions are made. But they hardly ever are, since we always get stuck
in trying to please everyone with everything.

Maurits.