Re: [MiNT] wind_get( WF_WORKXYWH) buggy? (was: Re: usage of wind_calc())

Hello,

This provokes me to give you similar solution as in the XaAES vs Hades Nova problem:

* Which precise AES is buggy?

It seems to be NAES

* How many users use this AES nowadays?
* Is it worth it to workaround it?
* Do either of those:
* Fix the AES (TSR?) - works for all applications (I have seen only WinDom not using WF_WORKXYWH so far.... - never heard about the problem before).
   * Perhaps fix the problem in gemlib?

The problem can not be fixed in gemlib.

For applications, i think the "good" way is to use AES toolbar only if the bit in appl_getinfo() says that wind_set(WF_WORKXYWH) is here. This bit would tell the world that AES support TOOLBAR and has bug-free wind_get/set(WF_WORKXYWH) function.

For windom, we can use do this too, and use windom built-in TOOLBAR feature is the bit is not here, and use AES toolbar if the bit is here.

best regards,
Arnaud.