[MiNT] ttyS3/EasyMiNT

Hello, all

Does anyone know what prompts a kernel (EasyMiNT is 1.15.12) to write the device driver ttyS3? It used to be there, and now it is gone, and somehow serial2 just does not work.

I am about to try again, from the beginning, but doing so, and patching back in the other things I want, takes a lot of time.

Thanks

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |