Re: [MiNT] SV: XAAES slow?

tor, 04,.08.2005 kl. 11.09 +0200, skrev Jo Even Skarstein:
> [...]

 Hmm... Do you have such problems with pre 1.16.x kernels too? Or is
this a combo coming from 1.16, Milan ATI gfx driver and my drivers?

 Any other Milan users using my drivers here? Please let me know how it
works for you?

Can either of you just for the funfactor of it, if you can, check how
the same setup works with a different gfx card?

 Jo Even, you say the NE2K driver behaves like this too?

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke