[MiNT] RFC 2369 - Instructions for List Admin

There is a better solution for list replies that does NOT alter any existing
fields.  I've mentioned before, that the "List-Post" header can tell client
mailers the address of the list so that "Reply To List" can be implemented,
which replies to the list and not the From or Reply-To, and doesn't send
multiple copies like "Reply To Group".  The does not change any functionality,
it only makes additional new functionality possible.

Would the list admin please check the following rfc2369 related headers in the
Ecartis mailing list configuration ...

rfc2369-post-address = mint@fishpool.com
    This should be set to the mailing list's email address.

If this does not turn on the List-Post header immediately, then check these
settings:

rfc2369-minimal = false
rfc2369-headers = on

You might also want to set :

Although, I may have a better one soon (not had time to work on it).

Making the above changes will mean no more duplicate messages from me for those
people whos mailers don't check the message-ID, and quite possibly other people
with modern mailers that recognize the List-Post header.

Anyone that complains about the Reply-To can be told that their mailer is at
fault for not giving an option to reply to the list directly.  The List-Post
header makes this possible.

Thank You,
Evan Langlois