Re: [MiNT] what's wrong with this code?

Hi,

> already in SV mode. Second, when you do trap #0 and get to the 'set_ssp'
> function, forcing the SV mode in the save SR stack will cause havoc once
> the RTE instruction executes. Why? Because now you use the SV stack in
> user code after the SR is reloaded and the user stack is just lost. Bad!
> Bad! Bad! ;-)

Odd, you've got it, many thanks! Finally someone who took a look at the code
itself. However, I decided to kill all that "a7 code", it doesn't speed up
things as I expected and it's really dirty method. Anyway, I'm thankful I
learned again something more ;)

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org