[MiNT] Re[2]: AltGr

Hi Konrad!

> FreeMiNT supports AltGr translation. It is just a question of preparing
> an appropriate keyboard table.

Ok, how do I do that? In the sources? Or as a tbl file in MiNT's system
folder?

Are such tables already there? If so, also for German keyboards? If
not, I am willing to make one, only I need a bit more info.

Maybe the next step in FreeMiNT is to extend the documentation of all
the new features it has (e.g. document the stuff in /kern/ )

But actually this should mean, that FreeMiNT should be fine with
aranym, as long as in aranym the bit for AltGr gets set?

Cheers, Ingo =;->