[MiNT] Sparemint Dev Stuff

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't been pushing the dev
sparemint stuff lately because I've found a number of bugs.  I've now
figured out that my deduction of package dependencies based on name was
rather ill-conceived.  My methods work fine for a lot of packages but
not all packages follow the same rules at all.  For instance, libungif
might have a package that doesn't follow the same scheme.  binutils also
has libiberty.  The system currently assigns a primary "binary" rpm as
the "master" package, but I'm starting to see that the system needs to
be redesigned to use the SRPM information as "master" and to determine
the binary rpms based on the specification of that master SRPM.  This
way an SRPM upload can't be screwed up and package tracking works 100%.
For the purposes of package searching and such, the name of the package
must be determined in all instances based on information in the RPM
metadata versus the filename itself.  This is because some packages
might be named something like glib-2-2.4.5 which will confuse the heck
out of sum.

But hey, it's a learning exercise and because things are somewhat
modular, it shouldn't take long at all.  Once that's done, I'll have to
rebuild the current repo from scratch (but I have a script to do this).

So currently, sum is not 100% usable.

Thanks,
Mark