[MiNT] Eiffel mouse wheel direction

Hi,

Is there an Eiffel owner? I need your help. Please tell me what IKBD
bytes (status frame) do you receive when you put your finger on the
(vertical) mouse wheel and move the finger back, in the direction to
your arm or shoulder.

I am trying to find out what actually is the "Vertical wheel UP/DOWN"
direction.

How do you pass the mouse wheel IKBD status packets to XaAES, anyway?
Does Eiffel driver adds vex_wheel function to VDI?

I am asking because with ARAnyM and EmuTOS users experience reverse
wheel in XaAES. It is possible to correct this in either ARAnyM, or
EmuTOS, or XaAES. And I am wondering where is the right place for the
fix.

Petr