[MiNT] max partition size in FreeMint 1.15.x?

Hello,

at the moment I have a hard disk ~160GB installed into my falcon for
testing purposes. Actually I would like to test wether it is possible to
access hard disks beyond 128GB with the falcon. I have a current
HD-Driver (8.16).

So my question is: Does anyone know what the maximum partition size with
fat32 or ext2 is (FreeMiNT 1.15.x)?

I already found out that although 2TB would be possible with f32 only
partitions up to 32GB are supported in Windows2000/XP otherwise you have
to use NTFS but is it the same with MiNT?

Regards,

Frank