Re: [MiNT] Long filename support?

> forget both Jinnee and Thing - they have only limited support for LN.
> For "normal use" it isn't critical but when let's say MP3s go
> into play you'll see 50% of them are reachable under
> fileselector only.

That's what I found out, too. :-(

> yes, teradesk is nice in this thing. that bad thing is the
> fact it's minimalistic desktop so 90% of jinnee features is
> not (and it wont be) implemented... However, I use it.
> >Are there any current screenshots of Teradesk somewhere available?

> http://solair.eunet.yu/~vdjole/teradesk.htm -- no
> screenshots, just download & try :)

:-)

Some time ago I gave it a try but I have to admit that I am used to the
comfort of both Thing and Jinnee so much that I couldn't stand the
minimalistic approach of Teradesk more than just a few hours.

It's really a pity that neither Thing or Jinnee are developed any
longer. :-(

Regards,

Frank