Re: [MiNT] [Aranym-user] XaAES shutdown on ARAnyM

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Olivier Landemarre wrote:

Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

This is quite strange because the Mint system call Shutdown() work perfectly in Aranym, I use it in MyAeS with success

I have a modernized EasyMiNT setup on my Aranym box with fresh MiNT and XaAES versions. I have set it up so that I boot into a console without AES. I have copied xaloader.prg to /usr/bin/xaaes on my easymint ext2 partition. To start XaAES I simply type "xaaes". Works fine. But I also want to be able to return from XaAES back to the text console again. This doesn't work for me anymore. I'm not interested in MyAES (MyAES is cool, but I like XaAES better. Nothing personal ;-)

If anyone is having more succes with a similar setup, I'd like to hear that.

--

Martin Tarenskeen