Re: [MiNT] kernel module howto?

Hello!

For xfs and xdd there are example skeletons inside the source tree. Just look for the skeleton folders in freemint/sys/{xfs,xdd}

Is it the same, if I wan't to have MyAeS in kernel module as XaAES do?

No, the xaaes kernel module is not a xfs or xdd.

Does we can ask to not prempt process in critical part of the code in kernel module?

The kernel never preeempt itself except on explicit request by calling the scheduler.

So probably I need documentation about scheduler?

It's all documented in the kernel source, take a look on freemint/sys/mint/kentry.h. If you include the right header files you can just call sleep(...), wake(...) and all other things.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060