Re: [MiNT] subversion (svn)

On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 14:03 +0200, Ingo Schmidt wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Is there a port for subversion (svn) for MiNT? And if not, is it hard
> to port it?
>
> Who is going to port it? :-)
> (I dont have the C knowledge for that...)
>

> Cheers, Ingo =;->

I gave up building subversion - and if I gave up it means there was a
serious roadblock - like missing mmap or the likes.  I don't recall what
exactly the error I got was though, and I could try to build it again.
I believe I had to port some other lib like libneon or something like
that.

Thanks,
Mark