Re: [MiNT] Calling gemdos function from Interruption

Hello!

In the past we have already talk about calling gemdos from an interrupt (for
example mouse), at this moment it was not possible without crash.

Yes, because this is not allowed.

Some weeks ago I have talk about this with Ingo and he said me that now it work.
So my question is, is it really now possible? How can I know if Mint version use
is compatible with this?

I think you misunderstood him, this is not allowed and it's not useful anyway. If you have todo more things in an interrupt handler you have to delay this into a post procesing routine (this can be easily done with the kernel timeout mechanism).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060