Re: [MiNT] Floppy formatting

Hello, Peter

Format a disk using what, please. I have at least a dozen formatting programs, but I use one that formats a disk readable on my work machine, which is the usual, and highly unsatisfactory.

If you will please unburden yourself of the name of the program you are using to not format a disk, that will allow me to at least do some comparisons.

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |