Re: [MiNT] WM_REPOSED implementation

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 00:17 +0100, olivier.landemarre@utbm.fr wrote:

> But wich applications? Who have 4 or 5 year to spend to write a Papyrus replace
> for example? For one mistake perhaps in the code (Papyrus call AES before doing
> appl_init() for example so for some function we should admit that application
> could call aes before appl_init()), correct source code is easy, but we have
> not source code for this.

If its taking that long to write applications, then there is a serious
problem with the development systems.  I can see we keep making the
development MORE complex instead of simpler!

Just out of curiosity, which AES call did they make before calling
appl_init()?

Personally, in every AES call that needs some structure that appl_init()
sets up ... just call appl_init() for the application if it hasn't
already done so.   Do the same with appl_exit() since the OS can clean
up after itself.