Re: [MiNT] last mint kernel and xaaes

Now, this is me feeding you lies. I did reproduce the problem on the
ct63, and I have it fixed now. Try to update and recompile kernel now,
no 'clean' or 'distclean' necessary between this and previous cvs
update.

I'm sorry to say it but it still doesn't behave correctly :( It's true booting is OK until the moment messages related to unix applications appear - e.g. cleanin up /tmp, mounting network etc - in this moment I see combinations of bus errors and illegal instructions... I thought maybe I damaged ext2 fs but no, 1.16.1 working correctly..

I've tried to disable all AUTOs, no change.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060          http://mikro.atari.org