Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Using Teradesk I can format a floppy under MiNT 1.16. The same floppy can
not be formatted under TOS using the desktop. I tried three different
floppies to be sure that this wasn't caused by a defect floppy (I only have
disks that's +10 years old...).

> My set-up is similar, Milan060 (50MHz), 144Mb RAM, ATI graphics card,

Mine is running at 60Mhz, works very well.

> MilanBlaster (isa), PCI RTL8139 card, PCI Gem TV Hauppauge
> card and PCI SCSI card.
>
> I have 2 CDs and 2 HDs connected.

I have two IDE devices, one CF adapter (I boot from a 512Mb CF card) and one
2.5" IDE harddrive. You might want to try to disable your CD-ROMs and
perhaps your SCSI cards.

Jo Even