Re: [MiNT] tos.hyp 4.94

Hi Gerhard!

Could you expose also bare non-zipped .hyp file so that we
could use it for online viewing (I use
http://phoenix.inf.upol.cz/~opichals/libhyp/ )? Perhaps
directly on the sparemint.atariforge.net somewhere? I use
TOS.HYP a lot, but I would like to have a stable URL which
would always have the newest .hyp file.

Thanks!

STanda