[MiNT] Printing

Hi Peter!

PS>I'd also like to be able to use card readers, digital cameras,
PS>webcams, scanners and printers.

While we are at it: I'd like to hook up my new smartphone to my Milan also.
It's a Motorola A780, which has got an USB port only for local communication.

The Milan has got free PCI slots, so I could add some USB card easily. But
drivers seem to be not (yet) available :-(

For this device, I would need mass media support (SCSIDRV mapping, perhaps?)
and serial emulation (some modified HSMODEM?) in order to use the phone as
modem.

Drivers from Linux or BSD should be easily portable, but not for me, as I don't
know C at all. Well, apart from "./configure" and "make install" on the console
O;-)

mit freundlichem Gruß aus Bubenreuth

Ekkehard